Our EPV label
"The Living Heritage Company (EPV) label is a state recognition mark set up to distinguish French companies with excellent craft and industrial know-how."
Berthille, an exceptional company
"Whatever their size, reputation and specialities, the EPV-labelled companies all guard a treasure, that of the French manufacturing heritage. In all fields, whether traditional or cutting-edge, they have a common talent : that of offering the made-to-measure service, the unobtainable item."
A meticulous selection process that promotes outstanding talent
The eligibility criteria for obtaining the EPV label include
- The possession of a specific economic heritage,
- The implementation of a rare know-how based on the mastery of traditional or highly technical techniques
- The notoriety or seniority of the establishment
Here are some of the stages in the award procedure, which is governed by law and carried out by experts:
- Analysis of the file by the Institut Supérieur des Métiers
- Intervention of the State services in the region and competent consular establishments
- Company visits by professionals working for excellence in their own activity
- Examination by the National Label Commission
- Final ministerial decision
So many stages that guarantee to reward the jewels of French know-how.
Find out more about the EPV label
Find all the information about :
- the EPV label: Living Heritage Company label
- the companies awarded the EPV label in Occitania: EPV Occitanie