The Étrivière is the result of traditional and meticulous know-how. The buckle represents a horse's stirrup and gives this belt a sober and elegant look. A must-have fashion accessory, the "Petite" version goes with any outfit, from jeans to suits.
Entirely made in France in the heart of our EPV labelled workshop (find out more).
Width: 3 cm
- Silver buckle
- Double loop
- Full grain leather
- Natural vegetable leather lining
- Tone-on-tone thread stitching
- Adjustable thanks to its seven notches closure
Full grain leather is traditionally obtained by stirring the skin in a fuller to soften it and bring out its natural grain. This process gives the leather an exceptional and resistant quality.
Be sure to treat it with care if you want it to last you a long time. To find out more, go to our leathers.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
- Our belts are carefully placed in a protective pouch before shipping.
- Return free of charge within 30 days of receipt.